Separation and divorce can be a difficult and emotional time for everyone involved. The process can be overwhelming, confusing and stressful. The legal system can be complex and trying to navigate it alone can be a daunting task.
At Colibri Lawyers, we understand the pain points that individuals and families face during a separation or divorce. Our team of dedicated family law attorneys has the expertise and experience to guide you through the legal process, protect your rights and advocate for your best interests.
One of the biggest pain points for individuals and families going through a separation or divorce is the financial uncertainty that comes with it. Without the proper legal guidance, the process can be drawn out and costly, leaving you and your family in a vulnerable position. Also, the emotional turmoil that comes with separation and divorce can take a toll on the well-being of the family and can have lasting impacts on the children.
But it is important to remember that there are options available to help you navigate the legal process and come out in a financially and emotionally stable position. At Colibri Lawyers, our family law services can help you understand your rights, negotiate a fair settlement and reach a resolution that works for you and your family.
Our Family Law services include:
- Representation in court and mediation
- Assistance with child custody, support arrangements and access rights
- Division of property and debt
- Spousal support arrangements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Collaborative law
- Joint Divorce Application
- Application for divorces, separation and dissolution of Unions
- Safeguard Order
- Child support
- Nullity of marriage
- Recognition of paternity (filiation)
- Application for disclaimer of paternity (filiation)
- Adoption request
- Permission to travel abroad (with children)
- Requests relating to parental authority
- Termination of parental rights
- Sharing the family patrimony
- Dissolution of the matrimonial regime (partnership of acquests, separation of property, etc …)
- Compensatory allowance
- Provision for expenses
- Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Written Agreements Between Common-Law Partners
- Separation for common-law partners
We will work to defend your interests as best as possible and assess with you the option of an amicable settlement to avoid unnecessary costs. In addition, within our team, we also offer the child attorney service. In fact, a child may be represented by a lawyer in different situations, especially when it is imperative to protect its interests.
If you or someone you know is going through a separation or divorce and needs legal guidance, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our team of experts will work with you to ensure that your rights and interests are protected, and that you and your family are able to move forward in the best possible way. Let us help you navigate the legal process with confidence and peace of mind.